NTT Data, Inc. Human Resources Generalist in New York, New York
Title: Human Resources Generalist
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
Restrictions: W2 Applicants Only
Designs and administers human resources policies and procedures that cover two or more functional areas. Collects and analyzes HR data, and then makes recommendations to management.
- Designs and administers human resources policies and procedures that cover two or more functional areas.
- Collects and analyzes HR data, and then makes recommendations to management.
- Processes paperwork for functional area according to established procedures.
- Prepares internal employee communications regarding compensation, benefits, or company policies.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area and 4-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures, including immigration.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- May report directly to an executive or head of a unit/department.
- A wide degree of creativity, flexibility, and ability to work in an open and ever changing environment.
- Experience working in a technology environment, not required..
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Employer's Job# 18-03136
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.